Programs & Activities
The DeForest Area Community and Senior Center provides a diverse range of activities based on a wide selection of interests. Staying active and maintaining interpersonal relationships can help older adults maintain good physical/emotional health and cognitive function. The Center offers intergenerational programs for community members. Every month a calendar is published in The Scoop newsletter.
Program and Activity Updates
Many programs have resumed and are listed in our Scoop newsletter.
- Face masks are available for free at the Center.
- Cafe is available with coffee and tea. You are welcome to bring your own beverage.
- Check times and days in our newsletter because some activities have changed.
View previously posted presentations below:
- $30.00 general use of the Center (yearly)
- $20.00 additional premium fee to use the Fitness Room (yearly)
- $20.00 additional premium fee to use the Billiards Room (yearly)