Community Room Reservations
Our Community Room is a great space to celebrate all stages of life!
Whether it is time to honor someone, welcome a baby, celebrate an anniversary or birthday, the Center is a great option.
We are accepting reservations! The Cornerstone Community Center is pleased you are considering using our Community Room for your event. The Center offers a smoke, alcohol and drug free environment. Tables and chairs are provided for your event.
- The Community Room is available on weekday evenings beginning at 5:00 pm or on Saturday/Sunday time negotiable.
- Fees are non-refundable and agreements are non-transferable.
- Non-Profit Organizations should contact the Assistant Director for rates and reservation requests.
- Revenue generated by facility use fees are used to off-set operational expenses.
- If the Center closes due to unforeseen events or conditions, you will be notified and your fees will be refunded.
- The “Facility Use Agreement” outlines the Center’s guidelines to assure the maximum enjoyment of this facility.
Easy Steps To Reserve:
- Call/email the Center to discuss dates for event at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-846-9469 X1605.
After confirming your preferred date is available, Print, complete and sign the Facility Use Agreement Facility Use Fillable Agreement (Required – no dates held without payment)
Once the date is confirmed, paperwork and payment are received, your reservation is complete.